What does this mean for marketers?
The good news for your brand is that social media is a great place to be able to affordably reach your audience at a pretty consistent rate.
The bad news is that throughout those 40-60 minutes spent on social media, users are moving very quickly through their feeds. Ruthlessly skimming to seek content or information that truly matters to them.
While skimming, they occasionally run into a company post or ad that tells them to buy a new thing — But it doesn’t work. They quickly scroll past and immediately forget what they just saw because it’s simply not information that matters to them.
More bad news, sometimes information that does matter to them, is still scrolled over because of of the way it’s delivered — through words.
More good news, in this guide we’re going to focus on how to get your audience to stop, interact and become a customer by creating the best kind of content that is engaged with the most — video.
- Video on social media is shared 1200% more than images and text combined. – Brightcove
- 70% of marketers say video produces more conversations than any other content. – Vidyard
- Using social video boosts views of your content by 48%.
- 4X as many consumers would prefer to watch a video about a product than to read about it. – Animoto
- 76.5% of marketers are seeing results with video marketing. – Hubspot
So now, when your users are swiping, swiping, scrolling — How can you get them to stop and pay attention?
Use the form below to receive your free guide in your email.